Mar 07, 2017
Save The Date: UK Trainer Recognition Forum More…
Feb 06, 2017
IT Network Issue affecting our services More…
Jan 05, 2017
Support for supervisors working with trainees under the new contract More…
Dec 20, 2016
Workshops for Clinical Supervisors: Clinical Pharmacist Pathway Programme More…
Nov 21, 2016
Working the night shift: preparation, survival and recovery - A guide for Junior doctors More…
- Read all news…
F2 Supervisor Workshop
What kind of workshop is this?
The workshops are for GPs who are interested in teaching F2 doctors.
What is the entry criteria?
In order to undertake a workshop you should:
- be at least 18 months post-completion of specialty training
- have MRCGP
- either be a trainer or have attended ITTPC or an equivalent introductory course
- work in the area covered by the three London Local Teams (HENCEL, HENWL, HESL)
Please note: The F2 supervisor must be 2 years post-CCT when they are approved as a foundation supervisor by the patch associate dean.
What does the workshop involve?
The workshop is one day, 9.30am to 4.30pm and involves F2 specific training, covering the curriculum and assessment methods.
Who can apply?
- Participants who have attended the Introduction to Teaching Primary Care (ITTPC) or an equivalent course
- Participants who have attended the Introduction to Teaching Out of Hours (ITOOH) course
- Graduates of the Postgraduate Certificate for Teachers in Primary Care or an equivalent course
- Established trainers
Dates and Bookings
A list of available dates is available via our online shop where you will also be able to make your booking,
The Multiprofessional Faculty Development Team endeavours to schedule all course dates within term time and on dates which avoid major religious holidays. However, due to facilitator availability, the demands of the programmes, and the need to secure an even spread of activity throughout the calendar year, this is not always possible .Most courses and programmes are run at least twice per year. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in information on future course dates. Please check all course dates prior to booking your place.
Duration: One day course
Contact: Please contact Kevin Gargan, Educational Projects Coordinator, via firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries